Friday, May 6, 2011

Question of the Day: Watch the video and answer the question. Do you think what the girls are doing is just a harmless joke or very cruel? What would you do if you saw someone being made fun of online? Would you say something to the person or persons doing this? What would you do if they asked you to help them? Write a detailed response of at least one paragraph.

The girls were being very cruel and mean. If I saw someone being made fun of online I would write the victim in his/her inbox and tell that person not to feed into bullies because that's what they want yo u to do.  The person/persons doing the bullying I would approach them and let them know what they are doing is wrong and hurtful and if something happens to the victim because of this event will be their fault.If the victim asked me to help I would give advice and if that person wanted to tell an authority figure then I would encourage them to do so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment